For our international clients we are looking for Linux specialists, responsible for the maintenance, configuration and secure operation of the computer systems and servers. You will monitor the systems and actively resolve any problems which may arise, ensuring that any work disruptions are limited. You will also have crucial role in development of new great standards via automated techniques.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience;
- Linux Administrative knowledge and experience i.e., setup, maintenance, user account management.
- 4+ years of hands-on systems implementation and administration;
- Experience in automation solutions;
- Advanced Bash scripting skills;
- Working knowledge of Networking components, Load balancers, firewalls, routers, switches;
- Working knowledge of monitoring solutions, such as Zabbix, ELK, App Dynamics;
- Experience managing Docker and Kubernetes environments;
- Ability and eagerness to work in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player attitude;
- Possessing a sense of urgency and ability to self-motivate;
- Accountable and committed to the tasks at hand;
- Very good communication and English language skills.